Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Welcome

Hi, I am Noel and I have been a journalist and health researcher for many years.

For many years, I have maintained a health and wellness page in a newsweekly, published here in the Philippines. I have started writing about certain illnesses and their possible home remedies or cures. I have encountered different kinds of plants and methods of healing. Actually, they call me a modern albularyo because of my knowledge about plants, metaphysics and folk religion.


This fascination about natural healing came when I was just a small kid. I used to make concoctions out of common vegetables like alugbati, and used to treat cuts and scrapes. It works! I even experiment with kataka-taka leaves. I will put them in a wet cotton, until the leaves will have some roots and new sprouts.

I used to maintain a garden before, in the Malabon sub-urbs. It is a small pot and box garden wherein I plant and maintain common plants. Here in Antipolo, because I am too busy, I could've even start even a flower garden.

Anyway, so much for talk. Ang gusto ko lamang naman talagang sabihin: Halina kayo! Tuklasin natin ang mahimalang mundo ng kalikasan at tuturuan niya tayo kung paano maging malusog, masigla, at masaya!

Disclaimer: The researches or articles on this blog site are for informational purposes only and cannot be used as an alternative to expert (medical) advise. Some information herein can be inadequate, erroneous, or misleading as only dependent to some web sources. Use the information on this blog at your own risk. - N.S.B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment